Software, Systems & Resources/
- Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing, Sentiment Analysis.
- Deep Learning, Knowledge Base, Semantic Network, Artificial Intelligence.
- Cognitive Science, Human Computer Interaction.
- Google Scholar :- Citations - 2429, h-index - 27
- Scopus :- Citations - 988, h-index - 18
Projects (at Nanyang Technological University):
- Keynote Speaker, Multimodal Sentiment Analysis. CICLing 2018.
- Best Student Paper Award, Fuzzy Clustering for Semi-Supervised Learning Case study: Construction of an Emotion Lexicon., MICAI 2012.
- Stirling University - International Research Scholarship Award.
- Fellow at Brain Science Foundation (USA)
- Honorary Member at Computational Neuroscience Lab, Oxford Please visit the page here - https://www.nds.ox.ac.uk/research/oxford-computational-neuroscience
I have initiated and been leading two projects at Temasek Lab, Nanyang Technological University:
Recent Community Services (since 2014):
- PC member, IJCAI 2017.
- Associate Editor Cognitive Computation (CogComp), starting from February, 2017.
- PC member, CICLing 2017.
- PC member, FLAIRS 2017.
- PC member, SENTIRE 2016.
- PC member, FLAIRS 2016.
- PC member, SENTIRE 2015.
- PC member, SENTIRE 2014.
- I occasionally serve as a reviewer in reputed journals like Knowledge Based Systems, IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine, Artificial Intelligence
Review, Neurocomputing, Neural Networks, Cognitive Computation, Transaction Of Affect Computing etc. and also in well known conferences - IJCAI, CICLing, AAAI, IJCNN.